NOW TO TOMORROW
— So when you think about the here and now? What do you see and feel? I wonder all the time how each WHAT IF could affect me, my home and family. To this day ever since I was young we were taught to forgive and love others. How many times have you affected someone today… with an act or word of kindness and compassion?
I do not remember every single word I’ve spoken through the day but I do know and remember to smile and speak with kindness. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be the seed in a world of such bitter truths.
To be honest my opinion on life may have become a little bit distorted through the years but my heart and soul are always ready and open for a blessing in everything because life comes balanced. Without light there’s no balance to hold our lives together during the dark..
I have been hurt by so many. I’ve felt abandoned and forgotten. I’ve felt alone and lost. But I’ve also come to realize that without those lists of losts I’ve never been for grateful for what I have. What if life was different?
Comments
Post a Comment