The Roads of My Mind
I honestly don’t know what to write about so I’m just going to speak as my brain travels down the roads of my mind…
I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee..what do I see? I see a cup of fresh brewed coffee and truly also a tea. Think about it… hot water, solid substance, combined creating a fresh dark caffeinated beverage?? Sounds amazing right? For me I love the bitter taste coffee gives…it’s more awakening. I also love it cold, hot, with milk or without…you can honestly use coffee as a base for any magical creation to share with others while talking about how busy life is. Enjoying the company of just a normal human being.
You ever just think about how certain people are more enjoyable than others? We all have those people that are either too much of a bore or too much energy. Me I find myself enjoying sitting alone. Because my brain is so creative as I get these ideas and thoughts flowing all as one creating a world of reality. I am enough sometimes for myself.
I find myself thinking about each aspect of my life and how it’s good or honestly just out of wack…
I can share some wacky ideas but many are probably looked at as insane…but hey that’s all right cause I know my brain is crazy.
I used to love reading books..but they had to be a series cause once I got into it I couldn’t get out. Now my brain is too active for it to sit and play on the story created through someone else’s words.
Now I’ve grown to become that person writing and others reading, hopefully enjoying what images are flowing through your mind…
Did you realize this? Or are you just skimming through finding key points to understand me? Good luck cause honestly 😂 I can’t figure my own brain out. Like I said at the beginning I’m just gonna write as the thoughts ride around creating a loop of events that eventually flows into a story.
Well, what are your thoughts? Honestly I appreciate you listening to what is flowing through the vastness of my mind.
Comments
Post a Comment