Pisces

 I never know when to answer a question.. is it meant t be serious or joke… 


When I hear someone struggling I jump in and try to help where ever I can. Usually its not how I can because so many need or want more than I can give. I am tired. I work full time and care for my toddler daughter; yes she’s a wild child.. but truly is yours not? 

I often wonder am I doing this right, or is there another way to handle this mommy life? Mommy this and mommy that, but you got four other people calling your name for assistance in their life because no one understands anymore you gotta work to get what you want!

Life at home isn’t always easy either, sometimes you gotta work hard to be happy enough to get all the chores done because you know no one else will have the motivation. wh can’t more see the pain of the women these days; young and older.

I miss the man who raised me from age 8 to 18. a whole ten years gone, his wife don’t care; she’s got a new life, new man, and no kids to worry about!


Everyone has a story but who is the one to tell it???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Question I Often Get : WHY?

The Facts

The Roads of My Mind